Rugby Coach Support Programme
We want to promote the profession of psychology within rugby. Therefore, we are offering a unique opportunity for two rugby coaches to benefit from our bespoke coach support programme FOR FREE. The programme is open to anyone looking to develop their coaching and integrate performance psychology into their practice.
Here's what you'll get from the programme:
1. 4 one-to-one sessions for FREE
2. An individualised support plan based on your goals and the challenges you face week to week coaching your team.
3. Flexibility to use your sessions over a timeframe that suits your needs.
4. Strategies to switch your thinking and develop new solutions to improve individual and team performance.
5. Skills to enhance your approach to communication and problem solving with players and other members of your coaching team.
6. Support for your own wellbeing. You're a performer too, and we can't support our athletes unless we can support ourselves first.
Dr Darren Britton is a registered practitioner psychologist with a background in rugby union. Darren has worked with international sailing teams, county cricketers, and some of the country's most talented athletes. He has also featured in Rugby World Magazine on multiple occasions to give expert comment on performance psychology in rugby.
Click below to apply by August 19th 2022 and be considered for this exclusive offer.